The chef is launching a West Country Week at The Shed, the private dining space in Marlow run by the team from his two Michelin-starred pub The Hand & Flowers.
Those taking part include Peter Sanchez-Iglesias from Casamia, Bristol, Michael Wignall from Devon’s Gidleigh Park, and Simon Hulstone from The Elephant in Torquay.
Kerridge will work with the chefs to create a tasting menu made using West Country produce, which will be cooked in front of guests in The Shed’s open kitchen.
Tickets cost £350 per person, inclusive of VAT, and The Shed can accommodate up to eight people for each event.
Kerridge will also host a series of ‘Dopamine Diet’ lunches from 27 February – 3 March, cooking with produce designed to trigger the ‘happy hormone’ in the brain.
The collaborations come ahead of Kerridge’s plans to open his first London restaurant at the luxury Jumeirah Carlton Tower hotel later this year.
It will be the chef’s third restaurant following his two Marlow openings The Hand and Flowers and The Coach - which was voted the fourth best pub in Britain by the Top 50 Gastropub Awards in 2016.
The West Country week collaborations in full:
- 27 March - Peter Sanchez-Iglesias - Casamia, Bristol
- 28 March - Michael Wignall - Gidleigh Park, Chagford, Devon
- 29 March - Nathan Outlaw - Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Port Isaac, Cornwall
- 30 March - Simon Hulstone - The Elephant, Torquay, Devon
- 31 March - Paul Ainsworth - Paul Ainsworth at Number 6, Padstow, Cornwall