Awards were given across 11 categories, including Best Food Offer and Best Accommodation Operator, won by Shepherd Neame and Youngs & Co's Brewery respectively.
Youngs also picked up the award for Best Managed Pub Company for 150+ sites while G1 Group was the winner of the same award for operators with sites between 10 and 150.
An Outstanding Contribution Award was also presented to the family of Jeremy Allen, the co-founder of law firm Poppleston Allen who died last year, for his long-standing contribution to the industry.
The awards, run by BigHospitality's sister publication The Publican's Morning Advertiser (PMA), took place at London's Grosvenor House Hotel with comedian Jimmy Carr charged with hosting the event. More than 1,200 people attended the event, known as the biggest event in the pub industry's calendar.
PMA group editor Rob Willock congratulated all finalists and winners. "This year's awards entries were of a notably high quality - making the judges' decisions particularly difficult," he said.
"All the judges agreed that if the pub industry as a whole could achieve the high standards and levels of innovation demonstrated by our awards finalists, it would be in much ruder health."
The winners were:
- Best Community Pub Operator - JW Lees
- Best Pub Employer - Inventive Leisure
- Best Pub Operating Microbrewer - Thornbridge Brewery
- Best Accommodation Operator - Youngs & Co's Brewery
- Best New Site - G1 Group for Corinthian Club, Glasgow
- Best Pub Brand - Fayre & Square (Spirit Pub Company)
- Best Food Offer - Shepherd Neame
- Best Managed Pub Company (150+ sites) - Youngs & Co's Brewery
- Best Managed Pub Company - (10 to 150 sites) - G1 Group
- Best Tenanted/Leased Pub Company - (200+ sites) - Thwaites
- Best Tenanted/Leased Pub Company (10 to 199 sites) - Hall & Woodhouse
- Outstanding Industry Contribution Award - Jeremy Allen