The three downloadable booklets have been produced under three titles: Restaurants, Hotels and Care Homes and provide a list of handy hints and tips for operators in these areas to employ good hygiene and create a memorable experience for guests.
Each guide is centred around five top tips:
- Never underestimate the importance of a personal touch – small gestures can help you win big
- Appeal to all sensory aspects of a great guest experience – inviting smells can be as important as looks
- Capitalise on first impressions – people will form an opinion of your business within the first 3 seconds
- Ignore guest feedback at your peril – fearless listening is essential for operators
- Collaboration is key - make sure you benefit from industry partnerships
They also include advice on how to use P&G Professional’s new range of 15 cleaning and disinfecting products. The range includes colour-coded products for public spaces (blue), kitchens (green) and sanitary areas (red) as well as professional usage aids and hygiene plans.
A survey commissioned by P&G Professional earlier this year found that 97 per cent of people said cleanliness is a key factor when choosing where to eat or stay, so these guides aim to support operators in keeping cleaning standards high.
Free to download.
The guides can be downloaded here http://pgpro.co.uk/pgprofessionalrange
Why you should download it:
Jayne Clark, P&G Professional sales director, UK and Ireland said: “In an industry such as ours, change is inevitable and as people’s expectations continue to rise, delivering on the basics is no longer good enough. P&G Professional is committed to delivering new product innovations that help operators stand out from the competition to deliver a new level of clean that guests will really notice.”